- Dual-Language International Baccalaureate, Atlanta International School – Atlanta, GA (May 2004)
- Bachelor of Arts, French – Williams College – Williamstown, MA (May 2008), Cum Laude
University of Paris VII, Denis Diderot (Fall 2006) – Study abroad
- Medicinae Doctor, Medical College of Georgia, Georgia Regents University – Augusta, GA (May 2013)
Post Graduate Training:
- Pediatric Internship – Cohen Children’s Hospital NS/LIJ – New Hyde Park NY (July 2013 – June 2014)
- Dermatology Residency – Hahnemann University Hospital/Drexel Dermatology – Philadelphia, PA (Start Date: July 2014; Expected End Date: June 2017)
- Pediatric Dermatology Fellowship – Rady Children’s Hospital/University of California San Diego – San Diego, CA (Start Date: July 2017; Expected End Date: July 2018)
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Chief Resident – elected to be chief resident at Drexel Dermatology (2016-2017 academic year)
- Alpha Epsilon Phi Service & Leadership Honor Society – Georgia Health Sciences University (2013)
- Williams College Dean’s List (2004-2008)
- Williams College Cum Laude (May 2008)
- English Teacher – International Primary School, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – 2008-2009
- Medical Assistant – Atlanta West Dermatology, Austell, GA – Summer 2005
- Biology Lab Teaching Assistant – Williams College, Williamstown, MA – Fall 2005
ACADEMIC PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Warner C, Jen M. “Melanoma and Spitz Nevi in Children.” Skin tumors and reactions to cancer therapy in children. New York: Springer, 2017. [undergoing edits]
- Warner C, van den Berg C, Civan J, Chung C. “Primary Biliary Cirrhosis presenting as palmoplantar keratoderma”. JAAD. [submitted]
- Allen H, Vin H, Warner C, Joshi S. “Lyme disease: beyond erythema migrans”. J Clin Exp Derm. 2016. [Online only].
- Allen H, Warner C, Joshi S. “Eczema: a proposed reclassification based on the signature pathology finding of occluded sweat ducts”. J Clin Exp Derm. 2016. [Online only].
- Shipp L, Warner C, Rueggeber F, Davis L. “Further Investigation into the Risk of Skin Cancer Associated with the Use of UV Nail Lamps”. JAMA Dermatol. 2014;150(7):775-776.
- Warner C, Dinulos JG. Core concepts in congenital melanocytic nevi and infantile hemangiomas”. Pediatrics in Review. February 2014. 26(1): 130-135.
- Warner C, Kwak Y, Glover M, Davis L. “Bullous pemphigoid induced by hydrochlorothiazide therapy”. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. 2014; 13(3): 360-362.
- Shah A, Suchdeve P, Mitchell T, Shetty S, Warner C, Oladele A, Reines S. “Nutritional status of refugee children entering DeKalk County, Georgia”. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health. July 2013.
- Pariser A, Slack D, Bauer LJ, Warner CA, Tracy LA. “Characteristics of rare disease marketing applications associated with FDA product approvals 2006 – 2010”. Drug Discovery Today. August 2012; 17(15-16): 898-904.
POSTER AND ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- Warner C, Moon A (May 2017). Multifocal Morphea in the Scalp of a Pediatric Patient. Case presentation: Philadelphia Dermatologic Society Conference; Philadelphia PA.
- Warner C, Chung C (March 2016). Adult Cutaneous Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis. Poster presentation: AAD Conference; Washington DC.
- Etzler C, Warner C, Allen H (March 2016). Lichen Planus in a 12 year old male with Noonan Syndrome. Poster presentation: AAD Conference; Washington DC.
- Warner C, Boos M, Jen M. (April 2015). Sturge-Weber Syndrome. Case presentation: Atlantic Dermatology Conference; Philadelphia PA.
- Warner C, Boos M, Yan A, McMahon P. (April 2015). Aplasia Cutis Congenita associated with Intrauterine Potassium Chloride Exposure. Poster presentation: Atlantic Dermatology Conference; Philadelphia PA.
- Shah A, Warner C./ (2012, October). Nutritional Status of Refugee Children Entering DeKalb County, Georgia, Oct 2010-July 2011. Poster presentation: American Academy of Pediatrics; New Orleans, LA.
- Warner C, Shipp L, Davis, L, Rueggeberg, F. (2011, October). Your Manicure and the Risk for Cutaneous Malignancy. Poster presentation: Southeastern Consortium for Dermatology; Chapel Hill, NC.
- Finan, M, Templeton S, Naik, N, Barber J, Warner C. (2012, June). Clinicopathologic Cases in Dermatology – A Case of Tungiasis. Oral presentation: Georgia Society of Dermatology Annual Meeting 2012; Hilton Head, SC.
- Philadelphia Futures Mentoring Program – Philadelphia, PA (2014 – 2017)
- Sun Smart Teaching event – Emory University (Summer 2012)
- Sponsor and organizer of a national squash tournament – Atlanta, GA (winter 2012)
- Bone Marrow Drive – Augusta, GA (Winter 2011)
- MCG Health Fair – Augusta, GA (Fall 2009/Spring 2010)
- Boys and Girl’s Club Holiday Event Volunteer – Augusta, GA (Fall 2009)
- English Tutor – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (2008-2009)
- Teaching Assistant – Williamstown Elementary – Williamstown, MA (2006-2008)
- Squash Mentor – Williams Squash Facility – Williamstown, MA (2004-2008)
- Program Evaluation Committee (resident member) – Drexel Dermatology (2015-2016)
- GME Internal Review Committee, Urology (resident member) – Drexel Medicine (2015)
- Atlantic Derm Conference Technology Committee – Philadelphia, PA (2015)
- Atlantic Derm Conference “Artists Among Us” Committee – Philadelphia, PA (2015)
- President of Students for International Medicine – MCG (2010-2011)
- Squash Team Captain – Williams College (2007-2008)